Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sun Room Framing, Addition Roof, Tile Choices

Rendition of Sunporch

From the front. Thinking of wood panels in the lower third of the front side windows. . .Bluestone steps and walkway.
Look at my sunroom!

Sunroom from a slightly different angle

Beginning of addition roof

View from 2nd floor guest room

Ducts piled up in the coat closet

Sunroom, looking up to master bedroom deck door

Back door. You can see the beginnings of the roof

Drench dug from utility pole to house to put utilities underground.

Tiles for front portico floor. Gorgeous. Chosen, of course with the fabulous Craig Certner

Color scheme for master bathroom. Love it so much I can't stand it.

Color scheme for guest bath. Floor on the right, white tile in the shower, little tiles for trim. So excited.



3 comments:

  1. Call it what you want ("guest bathroom"), but I *love* the tiles you've picked out for me--and for all the floors. It'll highlight my crocs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking of you, honeybunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I can see Craig in all that tan! What colors are you using in those bathrooms? Is there a blue streak in the third one? I still love my Craig Certner bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete